Saturday, January 22, 2011

Photographer Shout Out

I need to give a big HOORAH and an even bigger THANKS to four photographers that are helping me get my business going.

These four are all fantastic photographers... and they`'re all pretty great people too! Check them out!



Jamie Walker -
Just Another Day Photography
Location: Utah Valley
Click here to go to her site




Michelle Fowler Photography
Location: Idaho Falls area
Find her on Facebook here






Amber Fischer Photography
Location: Boise/Ontario area
Click here to go to her site









K&M Photography
Location: Boise/Ontario area
Click here to go to their site




I love looking at good photography and could waste entirely too much time on their sites. I'm sure they'd love for you to drop in!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment