Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Do Business with Good People :)

One of the things that I love about my job is meeting new people. I love to learn about my clients' personal styles and build off of them to come up with JUST the designs they were looking for. I love to talk to other designers and browse their work to "ooo" and "awww" over their creativity. And, I LOVE to meet new photographers!

Meet Jim. He's kind of a big deal.

 Jim is the owner of Addison Photography. He came across my work at the beginning of the year and asked if I would do all of his custom design work for him. Quite frankly, I was flattered! Then I learned more about him and felt very inferior. Jim is currently the state president of Professional Photographers of Idaho, as well as a councilor for Professional Photographers of America's national council. He and his wife Mary both work at their studio in Twin Falls. His work is amazing, and he's been great to work with and has really helped me improve as a designer!

Click here to check out his work!

And, here are some samples of marketing postcards I've designed for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment